Team Leaders' Contest
From Earn2Life Wiki: Money-Making in Second Life
Team Leaders' Contest (former Master's Contest) is a weekly contest running at Earn2Life.com. Every member who has apprentices participates in this contest automatically.
Contest goals and prizes
The winner will be awarded every Monday with L$1,000.
Additionally, we reward the random participant of the contest with L$500.
The list of top participants is available at the main page: http://www.earn2life.com. Every member can check his or her contest stats in E2L account, "Apprentices" section.
How we determine the winner
We calculate how much points each team leader gained during the last week:
- Each Pay4Visit offer completed by apprentice gives 1 point
- Pay4Picks offer - 1 point
- Web Offers - 3 points (yes, it's 3 times more)
The team leader who has most points wins the contest this week.
Very important! We count only apprentices who have actually withdrawn the money to Second Life at least once. Please instruct your apprentices how to get E2L earnings!
- The Winner of the current week does not participate in next two contests.
- The team leaders who were not logged in during the last month do not participate in the contest.
- Earn2Life.com officials can not participate in the Team Leaders' contest.
How to get more active apprentices?
- First of all, get apprentices - read more here.
- Help your apprentices to complete their first offers.
- Help other members in Earn2Life.com Second Life group and Support Bar.
- Ask members you help to join your Earn2Life.com team
Need more help?
Feel free to contact our staff by submitting a help ticket.